The Camel Athletics Fund
Competing across 28 varsity sports in the nation’s toughest Division III conference, our 500 student athletes are some of Conn’s most visible and compelling ambassadors, competitors, leaders, and scholars.
But our student-athletes cannot succeed through grit alone. To compete at the highest level, they need the coaches, facilities, equipment, travel opportunities, and other resources to match the excellence they demand of themselves. And they need that support now.
The Camel Athletics Fund focuses our shared Conn passion for athletics achievement on boosting Camel competitiveness as never before. Because only with donor support will all the energy our student-athletes put into practices, drills, study sessions, and victory reap its greatest rewards.
“Our student-athletes need resources to match the excellence they demand of themselves.”
With your gift to a fund that is central to Defy Boundaries, you will become part of a collective effort to upend the status quo, boost every team’s capabilities, and build success. All while fueling a lifetime of leadership and impact. Join us.
“It’s such a great community, a family. We talk about ‘One Camel,’ which is so beneficial for all student-athletes. We are there for one another when someone is struggling and needs support and also when someone is achieving. We are right there to cheer them on.” Mya Johnson ’23 – Women’s Soccer Team
GROWING SIGNS OF CAMEL SUCCESS
- Every year, one-third of all Conn students compete in varsity sports
- 139 student-athletes were named to NESCAC Spring 2022 All-Academic Team
- Since 2014-15, 1,208 Conn student-athletes have received NESCAC all-academic honors
- Since 2014-15, 165 Conn student-athletes have received All-America Accolades (including Honorable Mentions)
- 2021 Men’s Soccer NCAA National Champions
- Thanks to our new partnership with Under Armour, our varsity teams receive new practice uniforms every year and new game uniforms every four years
- Through our new partnership with Hartford Healthcare, launched in 2020, our student-athletes receive top-of-the-line sports medicine staffing and programming